Wednesday 30 May 2012

Happy 1,2K Likes on facebook page!

Yeah! We got reacher 1.2K before Yoona birthday! I'm very so happy. Sorry for the Admin Contest got CANCED. Because,my other page got HACKED (http://www.facebook.com/SelenaII) I've got removed by the HACKER! So,I'm very so sorry. Okey, so now we already reach it right? So,lets CELEBRATE TOGETHER! It's Plating A Games You want? Ok! Lets go to the page (http://www.facebook.com/SoshiJjiang) :D

Rules before play the games :
- Don't be FRAUDULENT
- The games answer must with PR
- PR mean is PICTURE REQUEST
- If you don't put any pr,you will lost
- The answer will wrong "Answer Without PR Is Wrong..''
- For this celebrate,I will give 2PRs
- No couple/edit/rare/lates
- Just normal
- Another people can't REPORT/DELETE you friends comment if they already answer first.
- I will "NOT SPAM" in the comment if you delete it
- Be active on the games!

So,do you want to start now? Go to the facebook page and like the status about play the games.
Games Title : > MIXED GAMES <

Goal 1,200 Likes (May 30.2012) It's SNSD Yoona Birthday :)

   


No comments:

Post a Comment